Here at Antler Chandeliers, we specialize in manufacturing superior quality antler lighting from real as well as fabricated antlers. Each piece is skillfully assembled by hand and designs are as unique as the natural contours of real animal antlers. Wires and light settings are all seamlessly threaded through the antlers, hidden from view, so that all you see are beautifully made and flawless antler chandeliers that are perfect for installation right at the center of your den, living room, dining area, or even your bedroom.
Why choose us?
• We use sustainable resources. We harvest real antlers for our chandeliers from naturally shed antlers. No animals are ever killed or even the least bit hurt for our pieces. Our area has an abundance of naturally shed antlers, so we constantly have supply of high-grade, long lasting, and beautiful antlers for lighting.
• Only hand painted, durable resin is used for our reproduction antler chandeliers, giving them that unmatched natural look.
• Real or faux, our antler chandeliers are all certified to comply with the safety codes imposed by the UL and CSA of Canada and the US. Quality is never compromised so you get the best value for your money.
• As if an antler chandelier is not unique enough, we also offer custom work for clients who want a more exclusive design. If you can’t find the perfect style from our extensive line, call our hotline at 800-975-4214 or send us an email discussing your custom-made request.
• Our products are sold exclusively online, allowing us to pass on great savings to our valued customers. Without costly lighting showrooms and other costs associated with a physical store, we are able to slice off big price cuts for your choice of product.
• Unsatisfied with our product/service? We offer you our North American guarantee—giving you a full refund or exchange option within 30 days of delivery, if you are not 100% pleased with your purchase.
• We charge no extra cost for our bleach-finished real and faux antler chandeliers, but returns may incur a 15% restocking charge as these are considered custom orders.